If you want to repeat MCAT

23:57:00 Unknown 0 Comments

I wanna share my story with those who wanna try their luck again.. 

Hey guys, asalam O alaikum, results may have been very disappointing for u all... Some may have had their dream come true while others had just nothing. So what? It does not matter if your thinking to try in some other field.. Best of luck.
But if ur going to examine ur luck again, then u should be confident about ur decision.
I was also a victim of this test failing shit last year. I was a pre-medical student and attempted to get admission in a medical college. But competition last year was high and test was damn EASY. I tried my best but my FSC aggregate was not enough supporting. 81.5 was my result.
It was an expected result which drastically effected me, but for a single night only. The very next day, i woke up with a mind set of trying once again for MBBS. Even though my family was not much happy after this decision of mine. But i had already made my mind. I improved in FSC, and studied through out the year keenly. Their was also a risk of not getting admission again. So without wasting my whole year, i applied in B.S chemistry at the other side. But attendance was very low at their as i had to study at home... 

though i didnt join at prep centers this time. All the time i had a question arising in my mind that what if these awl my efforts just go in vain? What if i dont selected this year too?
And awl these things made me to start offering prayers 5 times a day.
As namaz is a key to success, so here I am, selected this year in my desired medical college. 

some times ur not supposed to give up. Some times ur supposed to believe in urself, stand up and try one more time.
May be ur luck is a bit slow than that of others.
And according to me, luck is not all u have. Besides luck, hardwork is the ladder to success. So dont blame ur luck too much, it is also possible that ur prep was somewhere not complete.
Best of luck for those who have made their minds to appear in test again nxt year. Wish u awl get ur desired field. Aameen. 


Regards: sumaiya mughal

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Confused? Feel Free To Ask
Your feedback is always appreciated. We will try to reply to your queries as soon as time allows.